Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend finds. Like I need one more chair.

I just can’t seem to pass up little chairs.  My neighbor had a garage sale and when I looked out my front door I immediately spotted this.

008

It has been partially sanded.  I love red, but I am thinking it needs to be black so it will go with the rest of my furniture in the entry.   I thought it would be a good place to put your shoes on and my husband thinks it is a good place to stub your toe. God, please don’t let him stub his toe.  I will never hear the end of it. 

 

I found this rocking chair.  It will become a planter in the very near future.  Perfect since it is missing the seat.

001  
The guy having the garage sale told me that he tried to convince his wife to throw this away and not sell it.  Doesn’t he know chippy paint and old is a hot commodity?  Some men just don’t get it!

 

002 

I got a magazine holder.

006

012

 

And a FREE locker basket.  I have great plans for my son’s teenage room.  I just can’t get him to give me the go ahead.  He doesn’t accept change.  Since he just turned 12,  I guess I should be patient.  This basket will probably be a part of his new room someday.

010

Did ya find anything good this weekend?  What about anything  for free???

signature2

I will be sharing this on

SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails