Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Porch Decorating Pt 1 Front Door

IMG_4136

A metal container hangs on the transom next to the door.  I keep if  full of seasonal floral stems that I  change for spring/summer, fall and winter. (You can see my spring arrangement here.)  Some of my last year items were looking a little sad so  I got some new ones this year.  I found some great floral stems at Michael’s and one of them from our local grocery store.   I only had to use 4 of them to fill up my container plus my 2 artichokes that I reused from the spring/summer display.

IMG_4140

IMG_4139

I love the brown sunflower.  It is a single stem floral.  I also am all about anything with a  curly stem on it.

I think it turned out great, but it clashes with my mailbox.  I think the old mailbox is getting a makeover tomorrow.  It never ends.

UPDATE:  You can see the mailbox makeover post here if you want.

Happy Fall Ya’ll

Tracy

Linking to

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Show and Share Day @ Just a Girl

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails