Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another Side Table Redo

Years ago I bought a little round table at a garage sale for I think $5.  The poly was worn off of the table and it always had a dullness about it.  This summer I covered it with a burlap table cloth to change it up and today I painted it.  I stupidly deleted my before photo, but I found this one.

I painted it in Martha Stewart’s Dill but using a Behr sample in flat paint.  I glazed it with Miniwax Water Based Wood Sheen stain in Walnut.

IMG_5349

I have some plans for the top, but I have to wait until I get something in the mail to put in the coolest old beat up tray I bought this weekend.  :)

Tracy

 

Linking to

Piece Of Work Wednesday @ Primitive and Proper

Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails