Sunday, October 10, 2010

Unique Containers For Fall Florals

Adding touches of fall is so easy with fall floral stems.  These can be found for 50% off at craft stores and be used year after year.  Finding unique containers around your home and using them for your arrangements can warm up a space.

I have what I think is a vintage fire extinguisher.  I added a few of the brown sunflowers I found this year at Michael’s.

IMG_4452  

IMG_4461

The other container is a vintage milk can that has some rust on it.  The rust makes it look better in my opinion.

IMG_4458

2010_10_10

Isn’t it amazing how much better it looks with an arrangement in it?  I also love that this project is quick and easy.

IMG_4459

I used several different floral stems to create the varying height.

IMG_4457

If you want a tutorial on how I did this let me know and I will post one.  

Do you like faux floral arrangements?  If  you do what can you use in your house to make a unique display?

Tracy

Linking to

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails