Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cone Christmas Tree Made With Sticks

If you have followed me for awhile then you know I am drawn to nature.  I love the texture of nature and the colors.  I tend to decorate using nature without even thinking about it.

My sofa table is getting a Christmas makeover.  I am  using cone Christmas trees. 

Earlier this year I bought some potpourri from TJ Maxx and it came with bundles of sticks.  I knew I would find a use for them.

IMG_8199

I bought a couple of paper cones.

IMG_8200

And I hot glued the sticks to the smallest cone.

IMG_8203

Don’t you love the texture of it?  I do.

IMG_8205

  I will be doing something with the other cone too.

IMG_8201

I am taking some photos for a friend’s daughter’s 16th birthday today so I am not sure when I will finish, but I will share it with you as soon as I do.

Tracy

 

Linking to

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Get Your Craft On @ Today’s Creative Blog

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails