Saturday, November 13, 2010

Numbered Bathroom Wall Hanger

I finally got my numbered wall hanger made.  I had this project in mind since I have been redoing some of my bathroom decor.  I made it similar to the Brush Your Teeth Sign that you can see here.

I already had a board and I glued a piece of trim to the top of it.

IMG_7227

Then I made some numbered stencils with  my Cricut and bought some metal wall hooks at Walmart.

IMG_7396

After I painted my board, I  stenciled my numbers on and screwed in the hooks. 

IMG_7421

IMG_7425

A candle jar on one of  the hooks seemed to be a great addition.  I just wrapped some dark wire around the top of the jar and dropped in a tea light candle.

IMG_7434

I also made a frame using the same painting technique.  I will show you that soon. 

I am really behind this week.  It has not been a normal week at all.  My son is in the 7th grade and a fellow 12 yr old classmate took his own life on Monday.  Thursday night we had flooding and snow on Friday morning.  I live in Texas and this was the view yesterday morning from my front door.

IMG_7209

The leaves are still on the trees and it caused many of them to break.  Some older trees broke right down the middle.  In my part of Texas trees are hard to come by so it was very sad. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to post more projects very soon.

 

Tracy

 

Lining to

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming.

Remodelaholic’s Anonymous @ Remodelaholic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails