Saturday, November 6, 2010

Photo of an Old Wooden Barn

I have so many things I need to do and here I sit.  I have seemed to put all of my energy into my photo class this week.  I finally know how to move my camera out of the safe zone so I accomplished my first goal.  I keep wanting my photos to be fabulous.  Patience is not my thing.  I believe most photographers tweak their photos by editing.  Some software programs can cost you an arm and a leg.  Picasa is free and does help and another one I found that does a little more is Picnik.  It is free but with an upgrade of $24.95 a year, you get more functions.  I took a photo of an old barn on the edge of town and used the editing to bring out some colors in a rather monotone setting.  I always find myself thinking anything old and worn is beautiful.  The Trendy Treehouse has a new weekly feature where you get to show how you would edit a photo they provide.  I think it will be a great way to learn new things. 

Here’s my edited photo.

IMG_6868

Do you edit your photos?   If so, what program do you use?

Tracy

ShutterLoveTuesdays

OutdoorWednesdaybutton5433333

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails