Monday, February 28, 2011

Black and White Photo Linky Party

blackandwhitebutton

It's time for a Black and White Photo Party and you are all invited. You can change any photo from color to black and white in a photo editing program. So change those pics (new or old) that you think will look cool to black and white and join the party. Let's make it even more fun and vote for your favorite. Only one vote per person. Just comment your favorite linked photo by checking out the thumbnails that catch your attention the most.  You can also leave comments that aren’t votes.  I love hearing from you.   This is a try and see thing. If it works and we like it then we will continue. If it doesn't work then it will go away. Let's see how it goes.

I wanted to take new photos for the party.  My son and I went downtown to try and get architectural pics.

We found an old warehouse type building that had some broken glass bricks and graffiti.  We parked and took a peak inside.  It made for some cool pics.

IMG_5294 copy

IMG_5295 copy

Want to peak inside too?  I left these in color because they were more interesting that way.

IMG_5298 copy_edited-1

IMG_5296 copy

Fun huh? 

Here’s another building right next to it that had some broken windows.  The brick really looks cool in black and white.

IMG_5292 copy

Next are photos of a church.  I used different black and white edits with all my pics to experiment.  It was fun.

IMG_5335 copy

IMG_5355 copy

IMG_5284bw1

Next up is the Chamber of Commerce. 

IMG_5305_edited-1

IMG_5308 copy

IMG_5314 copy

And I can’t seem to go downtown without heading to 6th Street otherwise know as Route 66.

IMG_5317 copy

IMG_5322bw

It was fun to go on a photo shoot downtown.  I am glad I went early.  The winds picked up and blew constant 40 to 50 mph winds and the sky became dirt.

I can’t wait to see what you did.  I hope you had as much fun as I did with black and white. 

Next party in 2 weeks will be portraits with a twist. 

blackandwhitebutton

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails