Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's A Wrap. Black and White Party Is Over.

Thank you all for joining the party.  These photo parties really make me smile.  I am glad you are enjoying them as well. 

The voting didn’t go so well as far as participation.  I had 2 bloggers vote. 

Farmer’s Wyfe @ Pumpkin Pie Painter voted for #26 Karina @ The Crafty Housewife.  I agree that she had some amazing photos.  Here are a few of them.

Next vote was by Jen @ These Are the Days to Remember.  Jen probably posted some of my favorites.  I love this one she did.

Jen voted for #9  Judith @ Creating Balance who took this photo

and turned it into this.

Thanks to all who entered and a special thanks to those that voted.  So I am thinking we need to try something else on the voting.  How about this party’s 2 winners be my guest judge for the next party?  How about it Karina and Judith? 

Here’s a little button if you want it for your blog.

blue ribbon_edited-2

Now for the theme of our next party which will be March 15th. 

Portraits with a twist.  Your post should have a portrait of a person or animal.  And…………let’s try to do a self portrait too.  It’s not a have to, but a if you want to.  If they turn out well then we can have a new updated pic for our blog profile. 

I will do a post an informational post on portraits next week. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails